Color Combos: Coral & Cream

by - Thursday, May 24, 2012







What I'm Wearing
Brown Shades: Forever 21 (gift)
Tan Linen Blazer: UK French Connection ($12)
Multicolored Necklace: ALDO ($7)
Animal Print Bangles: Shoedazzle (my sister's closet)
Cream Sleeveless Button Up: H&M ($17)
Leopard Belt: ASOS ($6)
Coral Shorts: Banana Republic Ryan Fit ($8 thrifted)
Cream Oxfords: Crown Vintage from DSW (my sister's closet)

If you've visited my Colors page, you'll recognize this color combo as the first one listed: coral and cream. I made that chart as a guide (for myself and everyone else) to combining colors in an eye-catching and still very complementing way. I love when I'm able to wear an outfit that contains no black (not including my hair, of course). Usually black bring everything together but whenever I wear an outfit that doesn't have black in it, I feel like each item is doing it's part to make my outfit stand out. What do you think?

You'll notice from this post and future posts that this fence will be my new recurring background for my outfit posts. My parents just had it installed in front of the garden for a little privacy and now it had become my new favorite prop! No distractions. Just outfits! :)


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments