Winter Colors: I Was Pin-spired!

by - Sunday, January 20, 2013












What I'm Wearing
Coral Scarf: XSRE | Earrings: Charlotte Russe | Cuff Bracelet: Yard Sale
"Africa" Wooden Necklace: c/o my friend/this post's photographer, Helmi
Black Peacoat: H&M ($5)
Gray Sweater: H&M Men's ($15)
White Studded Collar Button Up: Forever 21 (my sister's closet)
Teal Pants: H&M ($15)
Taupe Booties: I.N.C. Shoes ($21)

In honor of my last post, I thought I'd put together a look that was inspired by Pinterest! Here's my inspiration (Pretty much exact!):

I loved the combination of gray, teal and white when I saw the outfit and I thought coral would be a lovely addition and it worked!

I got dressed before I realized it was snowing outside and I didn't want to go through the trouble of changing my shoes, so I walked everywhere in my booties and it certainly wasn't as difficult as I thought!

I am absolutely in LOVE with this outfit. It screams winter! (My ears are still ringing!) And my friend, Helmi, did such a wonderful job taking pictures of it (that's why there are so many. I feel slightly vain, but choosing which ones to feature was the hardest part!) And he was a great director as well. We ended up taking over 100 pictures. And I ended up getting very "diva" and very cold!

All worth it, though!


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Beautiful pictures!! The white background is lovely.

    This look though!! I love it. The colors work well together. Fab look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!! The white background is lovely.

    This look though!! I love it. The colors work well together. Fab look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job, the look and the snowy background made it really come together.

    ReplyDelete