A Much Needed Break

by - Thursday, February 28, 2013









What I'm Wearing
Earrings: ICING | Rings: Charming Charlies & ALDO | Scarf: H&M
Fur Vest: H&M ($15)
Chambray Blouse: Calvin Klein Jeans from Macy's ($17)
Brown Leggings: H&M ($5)
Legwarmers: H&M
Brown Combat Boots: Journey's ($50)

I'm alive! =D I know I've been gone for quite some time... and I'll be gone (or at least not posting regularly) for just a while longer. School is working my little ole booty off and I don't have much of a booty to begin with! I must make school my priority if I want all my dreams to become reality. And, as much as I LOVE and ADORE blogging, I need to put that same kind of passion into my studies. You all understand, right? ♥

I didn't particularly like this outfit but I decided to make this post for two reasons:

1) So you all know that I'm not dying, and
2) You know what my days off look like. I RARELY wear leggings as pants (my little booty allows me to do so while still being visually polite and not disturbing the peace of people's sight) but for the past two weeks, I've been drowning in oversize sweaters and, dare I say it, jeans! Who woulda thought!? (You'll see on instagram!)

I hope you're all doing well, and if you're suffering in school like this lady is, remember, we... can... DO IT!!!


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments