VIP Treatment

by - Friday, May 24, 2013







What I'm Wearing
Necklace: Macy's (my sister's closet)
Bracelets: Friendship bracelets from my besties! (Desiree & Devon)
Cream Shirt: Gap thrifted ($3)
Denim Moto Jacket: Tobi ($30)
Multicolored Harem Pants: Jane Norman ($19)

On the day I wore this outfit, I received VIP treatment from a Very Important Person. This VIP surprised me after work and saved me from imminent starvation with Chipotle (if you only understood how much I adore Chipotle, you would realize how HUGE of a deal that was) and a mini Chocolate Laced shoot, which I totally wasn't expecting (as you can tell in the last picture of me trying, and failing, to rub the blushing off of my cheeks.

Now, these aren't the best pictures I've taken for my blog, but the VIP that took them made them probably the most meaningful, so thank you VIP. You are, indeed, a Very Important Person.


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments