What To Wear To A Barbecue

by - Sunday, May 26, 2013








What I'm Wearing
Necklace: F21
Cardigan: H&M (my sister's closet)
Leopard Print Blouse: River Island ($11)
Geometric Print Midi Skirt: thrifted ($4)
Oxford Flats: Bass ($20)

'Tis the season to chef it up on the grill! And even though I was not cheffin' nor was I grillin', I was super comfy in the park while burgers and hot dogs were in abundance and the music was on full blast (everyone else was indulging. Me? Taking these pictures.) With Memorial Day literally around the corner, here are a few things to keep in mind while staying cool in the midst of all the heat (by the way, there is NO heat in Albany at the moment. It is freezing. But, I do not fret! Seventy degrees will grace the streets on Monday!

For a backyard barbecue, opt for cute denim! Overalls, cutoff shorts, boyfriend jeans! Your choice! Backyard denim is cute, comfortable and forgiving to any future food stains you may bestow upon it!For a seaside barbecue, let your outfit flow with the wind! Maxi dresses or skirts over your favorite 'kini will do the trick!
Untitled
image credit: FABSUGAR & Polyvore


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments