Packing Light

by - Sunday, June 30, 2013










What I'm Wearing
Zebra Printed Scarf: thrifted | Earrings: ALDO | Necklace: diva.net.au (shop! Just $4!)
Rings: Assorted | Bracelet & Bangle: F21 & Shoedazzle
Coral Knit: F21 ($10)
Watch: Fossil (gift)
High Waisted Shorts: H&M (thrifted $6)
Sandals: Payless ($13)
Crossbody Bag: Latico Leather Sling/Crossbody (thrifted gift)

I'm not used to carrying a bag that doesn't have my entire life in it. I'm always on the move and not having a car automatically puts me in the position of being a bag lady just about everywhere I go. Luckily, my sister agreed (after some serious bribing) to drive me to where I needed to be and pick me up afterwards. So I didn't need anything but me, myself, I, and my camera. (So, I actually had one extra bag, but shh. That's not the point.) This is a serious thing. My friend refer to me as bag lady. I don't know if I would make Erykah Badu proud because I am the physical emulation of her amazing song or ashamed...because I am the physical emulation of her amazing song.

P.S. I went to a Fish Fry for the first time in my life. It was delicious, yes it was!

**Starting this Monday, I will be working at my beloved summer camp as well as my normal job, so you may see a little less of me. However, to prepare for that, I've taken a few outfit photos in advanced, so it'll seem (almost) like I never left!**


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments