Modern Day Wonder Woman (Well... I Try To Be)

by - Monday, July 15, 2013








What I'm Wearing
Necklace & Belt: Wet Seal
Earrings & Double Cuffs: diva.net.au
Sleeveless Cut-Out Back Blosue: H&M
Pleated Skirt: F21 (thrifted)
Colorblocked Bag: Tobi
White & Gold Sandals: Dolce Vita

It's more than just the double cuffs. I find that I try to bite off more than I can chew very often. With school, blogging, and many other things. Something in my mind tells me I can do it all, because I'm no ordinary woman. And only an ordinary woman would be unable to do more than her limit allows her. I want to exceed my limits... greatly. But it will not be easy. I will continue to be hard-working, determined, and, not to mention, fabulous all at the same time. I may not have actual super powers, but I will be great. (And you can, and should be, too!)


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments